A panel discussion from the "Reforming International Investment Law: Opportunities, Challenges, Paradigms" conference at Boston College Law School.
This panel was also a public comment session for the ICCA/Queen Mary Task Force on Third Party Funding in International Arbitration.
- Chair: Prof. Frank J. Garcia
- William Park (Co-Chair, ICCA/Queen Mary's 3rd Party Funding Project)
- Narghis Torres, Esq. (Founder & CEO, LexFinance)
- Leo Gargne, Fellow, Law & Justice in the Americas Program (Sorbonne)
- Rachel Thrasher, Research Fellow, Pardee Center, Boston University
|Thumbnail||File name||Date Uploaded||Visibility||File size||Options|
|6 Sep 2022|
- Date submitted
6 September 2022
- Official Link